Professional Services Buyer (Procurement)
Professional Services Buyer (Procurement) - Global Professional Services Organisation - London + Flexible Working - £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Contact: Devan at email@example.com
Due to an internal promotion this multinational professional services giant is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, fantastic buy-in in the business, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this £bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
Professional Services Buyer (Procurement), role profile: -
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning professional services procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focussing on business-critical professional services procurement categories across Legal, Audit, Consultancy and Contracting spend areas, managing both leading suppliers as well as bespoke and niche vendors
- Reporting into the Professional Services Procurement Lead, benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months, either within the Professional Services Procurement team or in the wider Global team
Professional Services Buyer (Procurement) - Required background: -
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment is beneficial but not essential
- Specific Professional Servcies procurement experience, ideally with some exposure to Legal, Audit, IR35 and Consultancy
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious buyer / procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this Professional Services Buyer position is a fantastic opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, Professional Services Buyer, Professional Services Procurement, Professional Services Junior Buyer, buyer, junior buyer, IR35, audit, legal, consultancy, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms, FMCG, Retail, London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire