Location: South San Francisco, CA, United States
Job Identification: 574
Job Schedule: Full time
Myriad Women's Health is looking for a Material Planner to help ensure the efficient and cost-effective management of inventory levels for our South San Francisco clinical laboratory. This person will work with our Senior Planner to oversee inventory levels, resolve supply issues, manage vendor relationships and performance, and implement time and cost-saving strategies for overseeing our supplies. This person will also support sourcing for special laboratory projects and for groups associated with the clinical laboratory. Our remotely-located Procurement and Finance teams will use this person as a primary resource for on-site investigations of issues related to supply chain and invoicing.
- Manage regular tracking of inventory levels, create purchase requests, ensure compliance with supply targets, and investigate unusual material usage patterns;
- Support sourcing of non-standard (non-catalog) items required for R&D, Service Engineering, and special projects and initiatives in the CLIA lab;
- On-site resource for remote (Salt Lake City-based) Procurement and Finance (AP) teams
- Assist in performance tracking, issue resolution, business reviews, and other aspects of effective vendor relationship management for:
- Vendors performing on-site inventory management services;
- Sub-critical vendors
- Oracle ERP data maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Procurement, Supply Chain, or Warehouse Management role- experience in a clinical lab or biotech environment is a plus;
- At least 1 year of extensive user experience with Oracle, SAP, or other ERP system;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Strong organizational skills are essential for this position and good communication skills are also very important.
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/g2M72AsDnENyhdPlSlaWQ