Global Procurement Analyst - Pharmaceutical
Global Procurement Analyst - Leading Procurement Consultancy working on a project with a major pharmaceutical client - Outside of IR35 - Remote Working - £400 - £500 per day
To apply please contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading consultancy seeks a strong procurement analyst to join their organization on a 11 month contract, due to the expansion of a key project with a global pharmaceutical client.
The Global Procurement analyst will:
- Work closely with procurement leadership team, providing regular procurement updates and analysis.
- Generate KPI performance packs for the procurement and wider stakeholder groups
- Develop and track Regional/Global Procurement metrics including areas of Spend Analytics, Requisition-to-Payment process, operational efficiencies, supplier performance, and benefits capture to drive procurement strategy development and implementation
- Continuously improve procurement performance by utilizing best practices, lessons learned and industry trends
- Strong experience in Excel/gSheets
- Strong background in procurement analysis with the ability to manage complex data sets, be able to automate reports and show an in-depth understanding of numbers
- Ideal candidates with have experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries
For more details please send an up to date copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, analytics, pharmaceutical, contractor, interim, PMO