Strategic Procurement Category Manager - Indirects
Strategic Procurement Category Manager - Indirects - Iconic Household Brand - £65,000 + Bonus + Package - Surrey (with very good flexible working, 2-3 days from home)
Due to an exciting procurement transformation, this global brand who are growing their new procurement team is urgently seeking a talented individual with outstanding stakeholder management, negotiation and strategic sourcing skills to join as a Strategic Procurement Category Manager - Indirects. The successful applicant will enjoy a meritocratic and collaborative work environment and benefit from one-to-one training delivered by senior Procurement sponsors.
As Strategic Procurement Category Manager - Indirects you will:-
- Own £ Multi-Million strategic procurement projects, managing the full end-to-end process from RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, strategic vendor management, stakeholder management etc
- Design comprehensive sourcing strategies for an array of indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Professional & Corporate Services, HR & Recruitment, Marketing
- Operate with a truly strategic mind-set, working collaboratively with Procurement category teams in the pursuit of best-in-class
- Identify sustainable, long term savings opportunities through the strategy creation process, identifying and exploring all potential value levers
- Impressive procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing / category management track record with a CV that demonstrates rapid progression & significant commercial procurement achievements
- Indirect category experience, ideally across one of the following categories: Professional & Corporate Services, HR & Recruitment, Marketing
- Team player that thrives within fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate and highly ambitious procurement professional to break into one of the most revered brands worldwide, work alongside industry experts. This greenfield procurement team is growing due to C-level sponsorship and is a great opportunity for you to put a stamp on a growing Procurement function.
To find out more and apply send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Strategic Procurement Category Manager - Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly