Senior Procurement Manager - Global Aerospace
Senior Procurement Manager - Global Aerospace & Defence - £45 - 65K + Package + Bonus - Surrey + flexi working
This globally and industry leading Aerospace and Defence company have been extremely successful over the last couple of years, expanding their remit globally and into new markets.
As a result of this growth, they are now looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their global procurement function.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional to progress quickly within a global matrix organisation, who put an emphasis on educating and developing staff.
The Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting strategy for the business and designing supply chains to support Bids
- Managing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process across Aviation services and Space/Satellites
- Leading global transformation for the business, using the economies of scale to extract the best value for the business
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
The Senior Procurement Manager Must Have:
- Excellent end-to-end strategic sourcing and contract management process
- Strong commercial experience
- Proven experience managing bids
- Ideally experience from Aviation, Space or Satellites
For more information, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Cosmetics, Procurement, Surrey, Berkshire, South West England, Product, FMCG, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Manager, Aviation, Space or Satellites, Aerospace