Global IT Procurement Manager - Multinational Tech Giant
Software Global Procurement Manager - Multi-national Tech Giant - £70K
This global leader in technology services and digital transformations is looking for an experienced software procurement professional to join their first-class procurement function. As the global lead for this category, you will drive world-wide saving initiatives and manage suppliers all over the world. This client is at forefront of innovation, and it will be your job to address software strategies in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. With offices in Morocco, New York, Sydney, Hong Kong and many more, you are truly making a global impact as the category lead. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued success of a global name and progress your career to the next level.
This permanent role is home based, with the option base yourself in one of this firm's many UK offices. You will be reporting to Global Category Manager. The salary on offer ranges between £65-70,000, alongside a fantastic package, including a flexible benefits allowance and bonus up to 17%.
If you are a driven individual, passionate about the evolving world of technology and experienced in software procurement, then I would love to hear from you!
The Procurement Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive global savings initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders (internal use, managed services and resell)
- Evaluate make-vs-buy decision, conduct RFP and negotiate renewals taking benefit from end of quarter or fiscal year
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders on a global scale
Required Background for the Procurement Project Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement and contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Product knowledge of software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Exposure to platforms such as Cloud, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, consulting, consultancy, procurement consultant, IT consultant. Information technology, IT contracts, procurement contracts