PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MAJOR (TIER 1)
PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MAJOR (TIER 1)- HOME BASED CONTRACT WITH TRAVEL - £150,000 + CAR + BONUS + PACKAGE
This prestigious Global firm is urgently seeking a Procurement Director with extensive experience across Strategic Infrastructure Construction Procurement to join this high performing Senior Leadership team. Reporting directly into CPO, you will play a critical role in their Senior Leadership Team to transform and deliver Procurement's vision, strategy and operating model. This role is offering you a fantastic opportunity to manage and upskill a large team (team of 30). As an Executive, you will be leading a multi-billion spend and tasked with achieving multi-million worth of savings.
My client is flexible on your base location, but you are expected to travel to stakeholders and suppliers as required.
As Procurement Director - Infrastructure Construction you can enjoy: -
- Designing & implementing key category strategies for this varied spend area, owning major £ Multi-Million Construction Infrastructure Procurement projects
- Building fruitful and mutually beneficial long-term relationships with market leading construction Tier 1 suppliers
- Manage, mentor & coach experienced Construction Sourcing & Procurement professionals to ensure their professional development within the function
- Be involved with winning key new business for the organisation with regular interaction with the CEO
Required experience, traits & qualifications: -
- Experience of managing geographically spread teams
- Procurement subject matter experience across Construction Infrastructure, including NEC3, JCT contracts
- Excellent Stakeholder management with regular board level interaction
- Proven ability to successfully manage £Multi-Million procurement spends and achieve impressive cost savings
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince II (preferred not essential)
If you are a credible Construction procurement & sourcing expert looking to break into a prestigious and thriving Blue Chip FTSE 100 environment, this could be a great career move. Also, for those looking for a collaborative team culture, this organisation is a breath of fresh air compared with its rivals and affords great flexibility and a mature working environment.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic Construction Procurement position, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure