Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT & Technology
Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT & Technology - Global FTSE 100 FMCG Player - Surrey- £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG brand has enjoyed explosive growth during the last 5 years, and with continued expansion forecasted over the next 5, coupled with an influx of board-level investment in best-in-class procurement, now is an exciting time to be joining this close-knit Strategic Sourcing team.
Now the business has created a senior position for a passionate Procurement specialist to be a major contributor in winning business support and driving towards best-practice. As Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT & Technology you will own a complex £ Multi-Million spend across IT Software, IT Services, Hardware & Telecoms and benefit from a personally tailored development plan to ensure your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function.
Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT & Technology role overview:-
- Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all Software, Hardware and Professional Services subcategories: including Licensing, Application Development and Maintenance, Cloud, Data Centers, Servers, Storage etc
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as SAP, HP, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche Software vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in IT & Technology categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value procurement projects, and progress one's career towards Senior Management & Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT & Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly