Global Sourcing Specialist & Pricing Analyst - Global Pharma
Global Sourcing Specialist & Pricing Analyst - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical Major - Competitive Salary & Benefits - London
This global pharmaceutical major, following the development of an innovative new business unit, is looking to bring onboard an ambitious sourcing and pricing analyst as part of their continued growth. This is a global role, where you will support projects teams in extracting value on products sourced from their global supplier base across a range of finished goods, products and generics.
This is an ideal first steppingstone into a global organisation with a highly valued procurement function, where you will support on some of the leading products and materials in the pharmaceutical sectors.
Global Sourcing Analyst role profile:-
- Support sourcing strategy development and deal execution across multiple pharmaceutical commodities
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the industry
- Analyse supplier/product performance to advise the leadership team on appropriate go-to-market strategy
- A strong background in analysing data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive and develop a growing organisation
This is an ideal opportunity to expand your skillset in line with a market-leading organisation as they encounter unprecedented growth.
To find out more please apply directly through this page or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, strategic procurement, purchasing, direct procurement, manfufacturing, third-party manufacturing, strategic sourcing, contract management, spend analysis, analysis, data management, data analysis, global, pharmaceuticals, pharma, London
Apply for Global Sourcing Specialist & Pricing Analyst - Global Pharma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly