Junior Procurement manager
Junior Procurement Manager
FTSE 250 Engineering and Aerospace Multinational
Contact Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting are working alongside this multinational aerospace and engineering firm to find a junior procurement manager to work on exciting and complex sourcing programmes relating to cutting edge technological advancements. This role would suit an ambitious and up-and-coming procurement professional with 1 ½ - 3 years' experience looking to break into a growing firm with excellent prospects for progression.
This role is based in companies Surrey/Hampshire Headquarters, but the company has adapted to the new way of working and will offer a degree of flexible working post-covid.
This company offers unparallel exposure to the aerospace and defence engineering industry, as they continue to lead the market in the development of new technology and innovative aerospace solutions. This role will be working within one of the specialised supply chain and procurement teams, managing crucial bids, sourcing new suppliers globally and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of business-critical projects, with a focus on aerospace and aviation.
The key responsibilities of the Junior Procurement Manager role are:
- Engaging with stakeholders across the UK, and globally both internally within the business, and with third parties to promote supply chain and procurement good practice, as well as to fully understand complex project requirements
- Working as part of a specialist and dynamic procurement team, this role will involve engaging in the full end to end procurement process, from managing bids, proposals, and existing supplier portfolios, to negotiating with new vendors and delivering existing value for money
- Working alongside engineering teams, this role will involve a great deal of cross functional working, supporting complex project delivery through excellent supplier management and contractual knowledge
- Developing procurement strategy for pipelined projects, supporting the organisation to maintain consistent levels of delivery and to secure new business
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Strong strategic sourcing and end to end procurement experience, with good stakeholder management skills
- Previous industry experience in defence, aviation and/or aerospace is desirable, however experience within an engineering/technical environment is essential
- Experience of working on commercial bids, and cross functional working highly desirable
- Degree and CIPS preferred but not essential
This opportunity represents the chance for an ambitious junior procurement professional to join an excellent function who are rapidly expanding and have a valued place in the wider business.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Salary dependent on experience.
Key words: procurement, supply chain, sourcing, senior buyer, defence, aerospace, engineering, stratgic procurement, direct procurement, hampshire, Surrey, junior procurement manager, procurement manager
Apply for Junior Procurement manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly