Global Procurement Manager - R&D
Procurement Manager - R&D - Leading Procurement Consultancy working on a project with a major pharmaceutical client - Outside of IR35 - Remote Onboarding - £400 - £500 per day
To apply please contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading consultancy seeks a strong procurement manager with experience in the R&D category to join their organization on a 11 month contract, due to the expansion of a key project with a global pharmaceutical client.
- Experienced PMO support, understands key project management methods and is familiar with SCRUM.
- Ideally has experience in Procurement and large transformation projects
- Experience supporting the project leadership with the daily tasks and aligns with other workstreams.
- Responsible for running regular meeting with the project team, capturing tasks and ensures their completion in time
- Strong procurement experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong category expertise within the R&D category
For more details please send an up to date copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, analytics, pharmaceutical, contractor, interim, PMO, Category Manager, Interim, Contractor, Research & Development