FM & CONSTRUCTION PROCUREMENT LEAD
FM & CONSTRUCTION PROCUREMENT LEAD - INDUSTRY LEADING MANUFACTURER - BRISTOL + FLEX WORKING - £70,000 - £80,000 + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
Contact: Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This prestigious organisation is urgently seeking a Strategic FM & Construction Procurement expert to join at Category/ Project Lead level in their Best-in-Class global procurement team. The organisation is about to embark on an array of large-scale construction projects for new offices, factories and warehouses across the globe, so this is the perfect time to join them and secure a highly valued, long-term position!
With an excellent working culture and a highly reputable brand name, this company is offering you a fantastic opportunity to progress towards Global Procurement, Sourcing & Commercial Directorship, whilst enjoying a collaborative team-oriented culture.
As FM & Construction Procurement Lead you can enjoy: -
- Designing & implementing key category strategies for this varied spend area, owning major £ Multi-Million FM & Construction Procurement projects including not limited to Industrial and Commercial Building Construction, Architectural Design, Engineering Design, Roofing, Hard & Soft FM, EPC / EPCM contracts, Environment Services etc
- Building fruitful and mutually beneficial long-term relationships with market leading engineering and construction suppliers / vendors
- Being considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for best practice strategic sourcing across FM & Construction spend areas, ensuring that this rapidly growing team plays an integral part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Manage, mentor & coach experienced FM & Construction Procurement professionals to ensure their professional development within the function, in turn accelerating your own path to Procurement Directorship
FM & Construction Procurement Lead, Required Experience, Traits & Qualifications: -
- Significant procurement, strategic sourcing & category management across the FM and Construction categories - ideally having worked on new office and factory builds for Global organisations
- Previous exposure to a Global Remit is essential, ideally having been responsible for large-scale construction projects across the APAC region
- Excellent Stakeholder management and supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Proven ability to successfully manage £Multi-Million procurement spends and achieve impressive cost savings
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince II (preferred not essential)
If you are a credible FM & Construction procurement & sourcing expert looking to break into a prestigious and thriving Blue Chip FTSE 100 environment, this could be a great career move. Also, for those looking for a collaborative team culture, this organisation is a breath of fresh air compared with its rivals and affords great flexibility and a mature working environment.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic FM & Construction Procurement position, please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key Skills: Procurement, FM, FM Procurement, Construction, Construction Procurement, APAC, Indirect Procurement, Engineering Procurement, Head of Procurement, Strategic Procurement, Category Manager, Senior Category Manager, Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Midlands, Wiltshire