Indirects Senior Category Manager - CAPEX & MRO
Senior Category Manager - CAPEX & MRO - London - 60-70K + package + flexible working
This award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company are continuing to raise the bar within their industry, as they continue to expand their services through new and exciting projects. They have a direct presence in multiple countries, including Australia and New Zealand, and with a strong global network of partnerships, in manufacturing, third party supply networks and significant product development capabilities, they are able to acquire, develop and commercialise specialist and innovative products that make a real difference to the lives of patients around the world. Being committed to transforming people's lives through medicinal innovation and transformation is what drives everything that this organisation does.
They now seek an experienced procurement professional to lead the strategy for indirect categories, specifically MRO and CAPEX. In this position, you will be overseeing the end-to-end strategic processes within your assigned categories, to contribute to the overall success of this firm which is growing by at least 6% year on year.
This opportunity is a permanent position that offers a salary between £60-70K alongside a fantastic package, including a car allowance, and more! With flexible working offered in a hybrid structure moving forward, you will be based in the office in North West London 2/3 days a week, and the rest being home-based. If you are eager to develop your career in procurement with an industry leading company, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a new team and make a real difference on a global scale!
The Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Purchasing strategy creation and review for assigned spend categories
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
Required Background for the Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of category management across indirect categories in a mulit-site, strategic environment
- Demonstratable experience in where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
- A second European language is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing,