Global Technology Procurement Leader - Leeds or Manchester
Global Technology Procurement Leader - Cash Rich FTSE 100 Conglomerate - Leeds or Manchester - £50,000-£75,000 + Package
Due to aggressive expansion, this pioneering Blue Chip firm has created a new position for a thought-leader with proven IT & Technology Procurement experience. Since the globalisation journey began two years ago Procurement has evolved from a tactical back office function to an influential agent for business growth, moving away from a pure savings focus to an all-encompassing one, from risk mitigation to revenue generation. Now, as part of a Board-backed business initiative, the Firm require a passionate individual to break down doors with a new stakeholder group, and design multi-year procurement strategy for complex IT & Technology categories.
As Technology Procurement Leader you will:-
- Create compelling business cases for strategic procurement initiatives and change
- Become accepted as an integral member of the IT community, delivering immense value to executive stakeholders
- Skilfully handle ambiguous situations and engineer impressive results
- Lead high value negotiations for Global Technology spends including Software, SaaS, niche & bespoke Software products, Professional / Managed Services, Application Development & Maintenance, Hosting, Telecoms and Infrastructure
- Design and implement innovative IT category and sourcing strategies to unlock £ Multi-Million savings and broader commercial benefits
- Own the end to end Procurement process, from RFQ / RFP, contract negotiation, vendor management and SRM, demonstrating what best in class looks and feels like to your Procurement and Sourcing team members
- Manage an experienced IT Procurement expert, instilling a high performance culture and being an inspirational senior leader to the wider team
- IT & Technology Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management expertise gained from within a reputable brand
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This aggressively growing FTSE 100 business has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, and with a high percentage of home-grown Procurement Directors, this will be a phenomenal career move for an ambitious Procurement Specialist passionate about cutting edge Technology.
To apply or find out more please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this forum.