Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Global Greenfield
Procurement - Category Manager -Out - London/Mostly Remote Working - Greenfield Procurement Team - £60,000 - £65,000 (equivalent + package)
This innovative flexible real estate services firm is searching for an a strong Sourcing Manager to join their young, growing procurement team. Renowned for developing innovate market solutions to their clients that separate this organisation from their competitors, this exciting organisation will provide their new sourcing manager will an excellent platform for progression.
The procurement function sits within organisations Solutions Delivery function which is responsible for finding, delivering and managing office space, aligned to Clients needs and corporate objectives and for providing variable CAPEX solutions and dedicated Account Management.
Operating globally, you will be interfacing with a wide variety of senior level stakeholders up to "C" suite, and an array of external consultants which will include, Architects, QS, structural engineers and M & E consultants on a daily basis.
Duties in this exciting procurement opportunity will include; -
- Operating in a greenfield environment, you will spearhead the Fit Out category, commanding a total spend of over £100m
- Implementing group category strategy and managing the full end-to-end procurement process from "cradle to grave".
- Create local and global supplier strategies, managing the Preferred supplier list
- Interfacing with senior executive level stakeholders up to "C" suite and board level on a daily basis.
- Working on a project basis, with various Capex related tasks weekly.
Procurement background and skills required -
- Proven track record of success across FM and or Fit-Out related spends.
- Must have experience of dealing with external consultants including, Architects, Structural Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and M&E Consultants.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- CIPS qualified (or other relevant procurement qualification)
For more information on this excitingly unique procurement opportunity, please send an updated CV to: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk