Procurement Manager - Global Construction Firm
Procurement Manager - Global Construction Firm - £55-65K + Package
This award-winning construction firm are continuing to raise the bar within their industry, as they undergo a huge expansion due to their continued success. With new large scale construction projects in the pipeline, they require an experienced Construction focussed Procurement Manager, who can implement innovative procurement approaches across a wide range of sectors. If you are a strategic procurement professional with experience in construction, this could be a fantastic opportunity to work with an on novel and exciting projects with a world-leading firm.
This opportunity is a permanent position that offers a salary between £55K-65K alongside a fantastic package, including a car allowance, 5% matched pension, private healthcare and more! The opportunities for progression in this company are huge, with the potential to move into more senior positions within the first 12-18 months. If you are eager to develop your career in procurement with an industry leading company, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a new team and make a real difference on a global scale!
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change, in order to add value to organisations
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
- Managing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process extracting value across a range of £Multi-Million Construction contracts for multiple FTSE500 Clients
- Lead various project teams, ensuring that they are meeting targets and exceeding client expectations
Required Background for the Procurement Manager:
- MCIPS or CIPS to a high level is essential, and educated to degree level is desirable
- A strong track record of category management in the construction industry, and a competency using frameworks such as FIDIC, JCT and NEC 3
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies, and are experienced with OJEU frameworks
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Consulting, FM, Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing,