Head of Technology Procurement
HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT - ICONIC FTSE 50 - LONDON - £100k - £120k + PACKAGE
To apply please contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This FTSE 50 conglomerate employs over 180,000 people across over 50 countries, and is consistently voted as a "Top 100 Employer ". Now due to aggressive expansion the Firm requires a highly expert Technology Sourcing Specialist to join ranks and grow into Senior Procurement Directorship within 2 years.
As Head of Technology Procurement you will:-
- Manage an 8 personteam consisting of IT Procurement Managers, Category Managers, Buyers and Senior Sourcing Specialists, who in turn will be managing approx. 300 technology deals across Software, Services, Hardware & Telecoms
- Maintain a hands onapproach with complex global Technology deals (ranging from £1M -£50M in size)
- Be responsible for global strategy, sourcing execution, stakeholder engagement and vendor management
- Minimise contractual risks to the firm whilst demonstrating year on year cost improvement
- Effectively build a pipeline of deals and develop the appropriate resourcing plans
- Support improvement in processes, policy, systems, management information and reporting
In order to qualify for this Head of Technology Procurement position you must:
- Have significant IT & Technology Procurement and Sourcing experience, with category expertise spanning Software, Hardware, Professional Services and Telecoms / Networks
- Have a successful track record of delivering significant cost savings and broader commercial benefits throughout the deal making process
- Have successfully managed a truly international or global sourcing remit, navigating your way through multi-cultural stakeholder groups and manoeuvring cleverly to resolve international difficulties
- Possess strong leadership and people management experience / qualities
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are a senior Technology Sourcing expert looking to grow into Senior Procurement Directorship, apply now.
To apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Professional Services, global, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management