Procurement Manager, Raw Materials - Consumer Health Products
Global Procurement Manager, Raw Materials - Consumer Health Products - Bristol - £55-65k + Bonus
This global and market leading firm, well known for their consumer health products and their approach to sustainability, are looking to bring on-board a cutting-edge procurement manager to lead across their raw materials spend globally for their health division.
As part of the global function, you will have remit and expectation to build category strategies across a global level, whilst leading the procuring and strategic sourcing initiatives for your category. This firm is renowned for taking and developing talent through their organisation, making this role ideal for someone looking to step into a global role for the first rime, or someone looking to move into a raw materials function - as the tools will be laid out for you to progress quickly into senior manager and beyond.
Procurement Manager role outline:
- Responsible for the execution and development of global sourcing strategy across finished good and third-party manufacturing portfolio
- Coaching and leading the junior buyers and buyers in the team, always with a focus towards the companies strategy and positioning in the market
- Work cross-functionally to build strong relationships with other functions, including; Finance, Marketing, R&D & NPD to ensure you are aware of new product cycles and able to allocate sufficient time to these new products
- Take advantage of this organisations global reputation in personal and career development, to progress through the organisation in the years to follow
- 5 + years of global raw materials or commodity experience from one of the following industries is desired; pharmaceuticals, food manufacturing or FMCG however not essential.
- It is essential however to have strong and demonstratable experience of working in a strategic procurement role, tasked with strategic category development and sourcing initiatives in a raw materials / commodity focussed category
- Financial analysis and reviewing experience in order to manage quarterly reviews with stakeholders and in order to manage ever changing commodity pricing due to turbulent political and geographical landscapes
- Bachelors / Masters / MCIPS qualifications is desired however not essential
If you are an ambitious senior buyer or procurement manager, with a passion of working across a commodity based portfolio and interested in joining one of the leading procurement functions globally, ideal for personal and professional development, please apply via this domain or by sending a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, category management, strategic sourcing, srm, supplier engagement, raw materials, commodities, sugar, sucrose, consumer products, fmcg, retail, food manufacturing, category manager, procurement manager, global procurement, degree, mcips, cips, masters, London, West London