Software & Technology Procurement Lead
Software & Technology Procurement Lead - FTSE Retail Firm - London or Manchester + flexible working - £75-95k + highly competitive bonus structure
This FTSE retail firm, boasting an award-winning procurement practise, is looking to bring onboard an ambitious technology procurement leader to drive an ambitious 3-year technology agenda and strategic manage annual spend of £500M.
This organisation is a fast-paced retail firm, in which the successful candidate will need to operate effectively in this environment. Sitting as part of the strategic leadership team, this will not only be a great opportunity to join a best-in-class function, but also the opportunity for you to deliver significant category plans that ultimately affect the direction this firm interacts with customers.
Technology Procurement Lead role outline:
- You will lead a team of 3 category heads, where you will define and execute sourcing and supply chain strategy in relation to the technology category, where you will be targeted to develop a program that delivers great value with innovative ideas
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement to develop short, medium and long term category strategies, with a constant eye on sustainability
- Act as a key business partner across senior and middle management, where you will advise and challenge to provide new perspectives to build robust commercial strategies
- Technology sourcing experience, with experience of working with key software vendors, and able to adapt to a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience of working in an FMCG, retail environment
- Able to strategically lead teams, with demonstratable experience of developing team members
- Bachelors degree / MBA / MCIPS is preferred however not essential
If you are an experienced technology procurement leader, looking to move into one of the leading procurement functions please apply via this domain or with your cv direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, technology procurement, strategic procurement, technology, software, hardware, leadership, procurement lead, category lead, stakeholder management, retail, FTSE, fmcg, degree, bachelors degree, MSc, MBA, MCIPS