Head of IT/Technology Procurement
Langley Search & Interim has been retained by a global professional services company to find a Head of Technology & IT Procurement reporting to their CPO.
You should have the following:
- A deep understanding of procuring the technology/IT category ideally in a service based & complex business. This to include IT software (purchase, development, support), hardware & infrastructure (End User Services, Server/Storage, Data Centre & Cloud), services (applications development, on & off-shore managed services, support & maintenance, integration services etc.) and Network & telecoms (voice, data, mobile, networks) .
- Strong interpersonal/influencing & communication skills at ‘C’ level both internally and externally sometimes where there are conflicting objectives. Assertive and articulate and can ‘pace & lead’ multiple senior stakeholders with confidence leading to successful commercial & risk amangement outcomes. Become the key trusted commercial advisor to the Technology Team and other internal teams.
- Ability to support the business with technology investments related to profitable revenue streams and growth/profitability.
- The skills to develop and lead/coach a team reporting to you and act as an excellent role model.
- Development, management and execution of a comprehensive Category Plan.
- Of degree calibre, MBA and/or CIPS or equivalent is desirable.
Some flexibility around home working is offered although part of the week will be London based.
In return for your skills & experience a package of £100k – 120k plus excellent benefits is offered.
Interested? Then please email your CV and full package to Langley quoting 7692/CL.
Langley Search & Interim supplies IT Procurement, Procurement Directors, CPO, Chief Procurement Officers, SVP Procurement, VP Procurement, Chief Supply Officers in London & Other locations in the UK and internationally.
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Financial Services, Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.