Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst - Award-Winning Procurement and Supply Chain Advisory Firm
£50 - 65,000 DOE
Contact: Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting are working with this top-tier procurement and supply chain management consultancy to find a Senior Data Analyst to lead in the delivery of crucial projects.
This organisation has seen impressive growth over the last 5 years, becoming a top 25 specialist consultancy within its field, and attracting the very best talent from across industry and consultancy. The company offers an excellent dynamic environment, with a structured career path and training programme to guide your career as an Analyst.
The Senior Analyst can expect to be leading analytical tasks and delivering crucial information and insight to senior stakeholders to inform key decision making and ultimately ensure the successful delivery of programmes. It will also involve acting as the main interface with clients, developing strategy for how to attack problems and revieing and testing data to ensure robust findings as well as to identify opportunities and risk.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Data Analyst are:
- Working alongside cross-functional consultancy teams to set the scope of a project, understanding the client's business needs and translating this into a conceptual framework for tackling the issues from a data driven perspective
- Take an active role in solving issues through evidence-based analysis, making recommendations to line management on how to drive innovation and change
- Take a lead role in mentoring and guiding more junior analysts across the business, helping team members to prioritise workloads, and acting as a role model
- Utilizing a range of software and data visualization techniques such as PowerBI, Excel and SQL in order to rigorously manipulate and study data to identify areas relevant to the specific project, but also to highlight areas of risk
Key experience required for this role:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Analyst, ideally within a project-based environment with specific industrial sector experience (such as automotive, aerospace, FMCG, manufacturing, engineering etc…)
- Experience working on supply chain, procurement, logistics projects or management consultancy is desirable
- Experience working with a range of data Visualisation programming techniques including Tableau and/or PowerBI software, Python and SQL is essential
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to work in a 'client facing' role
- Strong educational background, including relevant data, math's, or economics qualifications
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: data, data analyst, analyst consultant, procurement analyst, supply chain analyst, management consultancy, consultant, advisory, london, city of london, greater london, technology, tableau, powerbi, senior analyst