Global Procurement Manager - HR & Professional Services
Global Procurement Manager - HR & Professional Services - FTSE 100 Professional Services Major
Salary - £70,000 - £85,000 or Equivalent
Location - Remote with multiple location options (US, UK, EUROPE)
Contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Due to exponential growth in the Global procurement team, this global leading professional services organization is immediately looking to hire a highly qualified Procurement Manager to support the Global HR & Professional Services Procurement Category in across the Americas & EMEA. You should have excellent knowledge of Indirect Procurement Categories especially HR, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and other professional services within a fast-paced global organization, working with virtual teams across the globe. This position will see you establishing the framework and future plans for Strategic Procurement globally. You will be responsible for helping lead and develop the procurement department, whilst also building the internal reputation of procurement with senior business partners.
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Manager HR & Professional Services position will be:
- Development of a best-in-class category plan for the indirect procurement categories under your control: HR, Temporary Labour, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Employee Benefits & more
- Implement specific Supplier Relationship Management strategies tailored to the business needs
- Identify opportunities to provide significant savings to the business through sourcing and demand management activities
- Make use of the 7-step strategic sourcing process to run best-in-class sourcing projects
- Recruit and develop a team of experienced procurement managers to support the future growth of the business
To be considered for this position as Procurement Manager HR & Professional Services you will require the following skills:
- Proven experience in strategic sourcing or procurement within a large multinational blue-chip
- Strategic Sourcing and Category management experience within the relevant indirect categories (HR & Talent)
- Must be degree qualified in a quantitative degree such as business, finance, economics, engineering or mathematics.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent use of Excel and sourcing systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a globally recognized business and a world-leading procurement team where you can truly develop your skills and experience in procurement and strategic sourcing. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional looking for an opportunity to take a large step forward in their procurement career.
For more information on the position please apply directly to the link or send you up to date CV to Adam at: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk