Strategic Sourcing Lead Marketing
Strategic Sourcing Lead Marketing - Stakeholder Partnering & Procurement - Global FTSE 100 - London - £55 - 65k + Package
Having a non-mandated procurement setting, where the business do not have to work with procurement, presents a complex challenge when it comes to putting Marketing Procurement in the driving seat - but not an insurmountable one. This award-winning Procurement team has come a long way in the last 2 years, being rated highly for Corporate Sustainability and best-in-class SRM, and now it's Marketing's turn.
A new position has been created for a Strategic Sourcing Lead - Marketing to champion much needed change through building strong stakeholder partnerships and "taking them on a journey" to see the value that Procurement can add for the Marketing community. Whilst still important, savings won't be the primary objective, so this Procurement expert will have to be a 'bigger picture' thinker.
Strategic Sourcing Lead - Marketing role profile:-
- Autonomously owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including requirements gathering & definition and go-to-market phases
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ATL & BTL Marketing sub-categories including Creative & Design Agencies, Print, Sponsorship and PR, Meetings & Events, Market Research and Market Data etc
- Mentoring a Marketing Procurement Specialist (4 years experience), demonstrating what best-in-class procurement and stakeholder management looks and feels like
Required candidate background:-
- Expertise within Marketing Procurement categories, with previous ownership of the end-to-end Procurement process including ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, supplier consolidation and SRM etc
- Marketing Degree & MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
- Quick progression within your Procurement career to date, rising from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager etc)
This is a rare opportunity to join this prestigious FTSE 100 brand and have a significant impact in attaining best-in-class awards for Marketing Procurement. Offering a fantastic work-life balance and a collaborative close-knit team, this iconic global Firm presents an attractive proposition to qualified applicants.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.