Internal Procurement Consultant - Technology Major - Dublin
Internal Procurement Consultant - Technology Major - Dublin - €80,000 + package
This award-winning leading technology major are going through a major Procurement transformation with new Technologies (e.g., Artificial Intelligence) at the heart of this and are looking to hire a commercially astute professional with good programme management experience within the Procurement field.
You will work very closely with senior Business Partners within the procurement team. My client is looking for someone with strong financial analytics with the ability to acid test external cost benchmarking. The successful candidate would need to align initiatives at Financial Director/CFO level across all Lines of Business. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate joining a company where their professionalism and their collaborative nature set them apart from their competitors.
The ideal candidate would have management consultancy experience within the Procurement space, although this is not a must have.
The following skills are necessary for a successful application: -
- Extensive experience in large-scale programme & project management and benefits management, ideally within the Procurement arena
- Experience of managing complex programmes within a matrixed organisation
- Experience of managing and successfully deploying strategic change maybe in a single domain
- Ability to operate at senior level, delivering key messages and supporting decision making, while managing complex stakeholders
- Experienced user of, and/or accredited in, a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince2, Risk Management Qualification or 6 Sigma - not essential but beneficial
- Experience and enthusiasm in improving processes, risk management and transforming group functions
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management, ideally with strong academics
This opportunity with such an esteemed company and professional procurement function does not come around often, especially through an exciting procurement transformation.
If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure