Procurement Sourcing Lead - Marketing FTC
Procurement Sourcing Lead - Marketing FTC - Leading UK Retailer - £55-65k
I have engaged with one of the UK's largest household names on an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional with experience across marketing categories. This is a 10-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity to be made permanent. Working within the marketing procurement team, you will primarily be responsible for the creative and production categories. This is a fantastic opportunity to represent a leading brand and be part of an award-winning procurement function.
This role is based in Central London on a flexible working basis, where after Covid restrictions you are expected to be in the office 2 days a week and the rest can be home-based. The salary on offer is £60,000 alongside a fantastic package made up of a car allowance, 7% matched pension, life insurance and more.
If you are a driven individual, capable of delivering the best-in-class marketing procurement and ambitious enough to drive a 3-year cost transformation project, then I would love to hear from you!
The Marketing Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking end to end ownership of the commercial and sourcing strategy for my categories, to create clear and compelling category plans providing a fit for purposes supply chain and deliver value for money to the organisation
- Employing a strategic sourcing methodology that enhances the organisations competitive advantage and minimises risk
- Leading cross-functional teams to land business change in a considered but determined way
- Confidently dealing with difficult conversations and negotiations with key suppliers and senior stakeholders alike
Required Background for the Marketing Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of marketing procurement and commercial experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Experience across marketing sub-categories, including creative and agency
- Confident negotiation skills with knowledge / background in contract law
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, project procurement, marketing procurement, services, management, remote working, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, procurement contracts