Commercial Procurement Director
- Full Time
Commercial Procurement Director - FTSE 100 Organisation - Dublin - €115,000 - €125,000 + Competitive Package
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Due to an extended period of growth, this FTSE 100 Household Brand is looking for a new Commercial Procurement Director to manage the account for one of their most high-profile clients! This opportunity will give the successful applicant the chance to the be the premier point of contact between this best-in-class procurement function and this new client, responsible for designing a tailored indirect procurement strategies to suit the client's needs, primarily across FM Procurement!
This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to use your FM Procurement experience in a very creative manner, whilst working with two of the largest organisations in the world!
As Commercial Procurement Director you will: -
- Work closely with the Bid teams, taking the lead on designing the FM Procurement strategy for this brand new, high-profile client with spends in the hundreds of £millions
- Lead a large team of FM procurement specialists and buyers who will look after the operational side of the procurement, whilst you focus on the more commercial and strategic aspects
- Use your expertise across a breadth of FM Procurement sub-categories across both Hard and Soft Services, including but not limited to Catering, Waste Management and FF&E
- Liaise and build relationships with C-Suite Stakeholders at one of the largest companies in the world
- Operate in a truly strategic space, assessing various procurement strategies before designing one that suits your client's needs
Commercial Procurement Director required background: -
- In depth knowledge of designing Procurement strategy, ideally having built and implemented both hard and Soft Services Procurement Processes in a Blue-Chip organisation, however, generalists with FM Procurement experience will also be considered
- Procurement experience for Data Centre Construction and Maintenance is beneficial but not essential
- Exposure to a bid / sales process in previous role(s), ideally with a strong record of achievements in terms of business development and client management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Degree + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for a Senior FM Procurement expert to join one of the largest organisations in their industry and operate in a truly strategic manner, whilst taking the lead on brand new, critical business for the company!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, bid procurement, SRM, indirect procurement, bid management, FM procurement, procurement consultancy, commercial procurement, commercial procurement director, Dublin, Ireland
Apply for Commercial Procurement Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly