Indirect Procurement Manager - Interim - London
2 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Manager - Interim - London - £400-£500 per day
A FTSE 100 major is urgently seeking an Indirect Procurement Manager, to join their highly esteemed and globally renowned team, working in their luxury London offices (currently remote). The urgent interim procurement requirement is due to an influx of indirect category projects across HR, Professional Services, Marketing etc.
The client is interested in individuals who have covered multiple indirect categories (Marketing, HR, Professional Services, etc). My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Proven experience as an indirect procurement specialist, experience across HR, Professional and/or Marketing is key for this role
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven strategic sourcing experience on an international scale
- Strong negotiation skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire procurement process
- Degree or equivalent and CIPS is beneficial but not essential
Role and requirements will include:
- Vital engagement in the entire procurement process
- Being closely involved in the development and implementation of core sourcing strategies
- Vital stakeholder engagement
- Regular interaction with C-level global stakeholders
The client is looking for interim candidates who have extensive Indirect category experience who can start as soon as possible. It is an initial 3-month engagement but it is likely to be extended.
For more information please send an up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager - Interim - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly