SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - GLOBAL FTSE 100
2 days left
- Full Time
SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - GLOBAL FTSE 100 - MILTON KEYNES (flexible working) - £35 - 45k + BONUS
This iconic FTSE 100 brand has been an industry leader in its space for over 70 years, and with offices spanning 50+ countries and a great emphasis on providing a variety of progression routes both within the UK and internationally, the Firm is now offering a richly rewarding career opportunity for a passionate IT Procurement professional / Buyer.
The Senior IT Procurement Specialist will:-
- Benefit from a personally tailored training and development programme delivered by the Technology Category Lead, ensuring your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function
- Be targeted for promotion to Technology Procurement Manager within 12-18 months, as well as being given opportunities for international secondment
- Be given autonomous ownership of £ Multi-Million strategic procurement projects across an array of IT & Technology categories, including Data Centers, IT infrastructure, Software, Software as a Service, Hardware & Telecoms
- Own the cradle to grave strategic sourcing process including RFP, RFQ, planning of engagement process, market analysis, contractual and supplier negotiation, vendor management etc
- Build strong fruitful relationships with senior stakeholders to win and sustain crucial buy in for procurement change initiatives
To qualify for the Senior IT Procurement Specialist position you must have:
- Procurement and strategic sourcing expertise gained from within a leading Firm (ideally FTSE 250, Fortune 500, or a leading niche organisation)
- Progressed from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer quickly (preferred not essential)
- A passion for Technology (ideally with IT procurement category experience, but other category knowledge will be considered)
- Degree & MCIPS (or willingness to study towards)
- A natural flair for influencing and partnering with business leaders to initiate change and transformation
If you have already begun your Procurement and Strategic Sourcing career and have developed an expertise and passion for the discipline, this is an outstanding opportunity to fast track your career within one of the world's most iconic brands.
To apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Keywords: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, IT Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, MCIPS, FTSE100
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - GLOBAL FTSE 100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly