SENIOR MANAGER - PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANCY
SENIOR MANAGER - PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANCY - WORLD LEADING STRATEGY HOUSE - LONDON - £80,000 - £90,000 + BONUS + PACKAGE
One of the largest Professional Services Organisations in the world is looking for a Senior Procurement Consultant at Senior Manager Level to lead teams and projects for some of their most high-profile clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to showcase their expertise across all supply chain activities in a market-leading consultancy team. The company themselves are a fixture on the Forbes 100 Best Companies to Work For and are famed for their innovative way of completing projects.
Despite the Firm's aggressive growth, the work style is far from cut-throat. The founding Partners have instilled a collaborative people oriented culture, and this is just one of the reasons why both their long standing and newly won clients are trusting them to deliver step changes across their Procurement and Supply Chain functions.
As a senior figure in the Procurement & Supply Chain consultancy team you will: -
- Lead & oversee the delivery of multiple procurement transformation projects for both Blue-Chip and mid-size clients
- Provide clear guidance, support and leadership to the delivery team on the ground
- Structure engagement commercials and budgets to ensure the work is delivered
- Interact with C-Suite stakeholders as the designated Point of Contact at both long-standing and new clients
- Develop and sell new opportunities to grow the business and replace existing projects (business development)
- Have a specific market focus, enabling you to build and develop strong relationships with target clients and Board members
- Strive for promotion to Director within 12 months
The firm has an impressive Fortune 500 client list spanning Pharma, Finance & Banking, FMCG & Telecoms, and most recently has enjoyed phenomenal growth across Mining, Oil, Gas & Utilities, so the Senior Manager can expect a diverse and incredibly challenging range of high-value engagements.
If you fulfil the following criteria, please apply using the link at the bottom of this page:
- Strong track record of delivery within leading Blue-Chip industry and Management Consulting brands
- Significant procurement experience (strategic sourcing, outsourcing, offshoring, negotiation, category management, contract management, supplier relationship management SRM, Purchase to Pay, P2P)
- Digital Transformation / Implementation experience is a beneficial but not essential
- Degree from a top-tier university (or equivalent)
- MCIPS, Prince 2, Six Sigma (preferred not essential)
Please either send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
SKILLS: Procurement, Consultancy, Digital Transformation, Digital Procurement, Procurement Consultant, Change Management, Change & Transformation, Senior Manager, Manager, Supply Chain, Business Development, Degree, London, Advisory, FTSE 100, Fortune 500, Strategic Sourcing, Oil, Gas, Energy, SAP, P2P, Strategic Sourcing