Senior Analyst, Technology Procurement Solutions
Senior Analyst - Procurement Data Analytics - Data Science & Technology Solutions Practise - Leading Boutique Procurement Consultancy
London + travel
£50-60k base + package
This UK leading management consultancy, listed by the financial times as 'the highest rated specialist consultancy' in the UK, as part of a significant growth plan across all functions, are looking to bring on a new Senior Analyst as part of their data science and technology solutions function, focussed on providing efficiencies and benefits to clients through the use of new emerging technologies and applications.
This practise is the fastest growing of this firm, with new PE investment going directly into it's development. As a senior analyst, you will engage with clients on a daily basis and work closely with partners and directors of the team, allowing you unparalleled opportunities for growth and career development.
- As a senior analyst, you will be the key role in the delivery of data / analytical projects, leading client engagements on a day-to-day basis
- Client Delivery - through understanding your client needs, their customers and the industry dynamics you will be catering to
- Development of execution plans for data analytics projects, performing risk analysis and managing change
- A minimum of 4 years analyst experience in one of the following sectors; automotive, engineering, aerospace, FMCG or Technology
- Ability to lead a team of data scientists and analytically minded individuals to delivery on project engagements
- Comfortable leading big data and BI development
- Strong degree level education in business, engineering, IT, mathematics or science related fields
If you are a strong data analyst, with experience of working on big data related projects and interested in moving into a leading UK consultancy, where you will provide your insight across a range of sectors, please apply.
Keywords: procurement, strategic procurement, procurement technology, data analytics, data science, big data, technology solutions, artificial intelligence, AI, excel, consulting, management consulting, London, degree, engineering, automotive, manufacturing, technology