Procurement Category Manager Fertilizer & Packaging
Procurement Category Manager - Fertilizer & Packaging
Global FMCG Business with Focus on Sustainability and Innovation
Location - Berlin, Germany (Applicants must be willing to relocate to Berlin)
Salary - €70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global FMCG business prides itself in its approach to sustainability and innovation and is looking to solve the world's future food problems! The business has grown from 0 to over 300 people in Berlin in just the last 3 years and has continued their growth throughout 2020 and on target for 2021. As part of this explosive growth, the time has come to establish a centralized global procurement organization to maximize savings and value across all key spend areas of the business. In this role, the business is looking for a direct materials specialist who can lead their category strategy in agri-chemicals, fertilizers and packaging spend.
For the direct procurement team, the business is looking for highly experienced procurement category managers who can deliver subject matter expertise in agri-chemicals, fertilizers and packaging spend. This will be a highly challenging role in a growing procurement organization that will require you to build your procurement strategies, processes, and policies with little guidance.
You will be joining a highly talented group of procurement professionals who cover all spend categories for the business across 65 countries worldwide. This will be a very fast-paced and dynamic team and will require someone with an entrepreneurial and self-starter attitude to build their part of the business and foster successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The Procurement Category Manager - Fertilizer & Packaging will be expected to:
- Deliver best in class procurement strategies for chemicals and packaging spend, preferably with a specialization in agri-chemicals and fertilizers
- Provide subject matter expertise in chemicals and packaging procurement to build exceptional category management strategy
- Work effectively in a greenfield environment to build your strategies from scratch with little management
- Integrate well with a multi-national and cross-functional team that impacts the organization across 65 countries
- Travel up to 50% of the time (when possible) during peak times to build relationships globally
- Speak fluent English; Additional European languages highly beneficial
If you have a passion for sustainability and looking for an opportunity to work for a business that is looking to make a difference in the world then this is the place for you. This opportunity is set to be as challenging as it is rewarding as you will be able to make your mark within a growing organization that will offer you extensive room to maneuver and deliver your own ideas and personality into the team. If you are an indirect procurement expert and looking for the next challenge in your career then look no further. Apply now via the link above by sending your CV, in English, directly to Rikard at email@example.com