Procurement Category Manager - Defense & Aerospace
7 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Category Manager - Electronics, Electromechanics, Machining
Global Aerospace & Defense Firm
Location - Davenport, Iowa (Relocation would be required)
Salary - $110k-$130k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global aerospace and defense firm has recently gone through a major transformation for their procurement organization to bring more structure to the business following several business acquisitions. The business is looking to establish a much more centralized and process-driven approach to procurement and is looking for experienced procurement category managers who can bring together sourcing strategies across multiple business units and drive greater compliance to a central procurement method.
This individual should have exceptional stakeholder management and project management experience to pull together multiple, fragmented, business units and drive coordination to leverage better purchasing positions in the market. By establishing a more central sourcing strategy the Category Manager will be expected to deliver significant improvements to the supplier portfolio in regards to cost, quality and performance that will directly impact the company's bottom line.
As the Procurement Category Manager you would need the following skills and experience:
- Industry expertise gained in the Aerospace and Defense sector with a track record of working on highly technical projects
- Purchasing experience of technical production materials such as Electronics, Avionics, Electromechanics, Machining or other critical components related to production
- Ability to work with ambiguity and take responsibility for full end-to-end procurement process with little reliance on pre-defined structures
- Able to read and understand tech specs and blueprints to translate engineering requirements into commercial value
- Exceptional supplier sourcing skills and knowledge of developing supplier relationships, expanding supplier portfolio and deploying supplier performance and KPI tracking
As the Procurement Category Manager you will take on one of the above commodity areas with the aim of implementing structure into a currently unstructured organization and pull together cross-functional resources to deliver best-in-class procurement strategy. If you are a change enabler, look for an opportunity to really transform a department and to be part of an incredible organization then this job is for you.
If you have the skills and experience matching the above and want to find out more, send your Resume with your interest in the position via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Defense & Aerospace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly