Contracts Manager (Procurement)
Contracts Manager (Procurement) - Global Fortune 100 Professional Services Firm - Remote Working with Occasional Travel to London - £65k - £70k + PACKAGE
Over the last year, this market-leading organisation has gone from strength to strength and with them recently having won multiple accounts off key rivals, now is an exciting time to be joining the team!
Like any industry leader this conglomerate sits in first place because they employ the best people, and now they need a high calibre Contracts Manager to join their ranks and take the lead on the contract management for their PSL.
This is initially a 12-month FTC; however, this organisation has a mantra of wanting to retain talent meaning that this could be a fantastic way to get your foot in the door!
As Contracts Manager (Procurement) you will: -
- Lead on the evaluation of new and existing supplier contracts for the PSL, with a particular focus on negotiating and drafting complex contracts
- Facilitate the development and execution of a variety of supplier commercial contracts in accordance with the organisation's client's policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements
- Provide clear guidance to various business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters, leading more than one engagement
- Act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Assist with training and coaching to other contract specialists on legal review and interpretation
Required procurement / contracts experience & qualifications:
- Expertise around the full procurement & contract management lifecycle, including engaging with legal teams and providing advice around 3rd party commercial contracts
- Exposure to Facilities Management (FM) supplier contracts is beneficial but not essential
- LLB, BA in Law or equivalent contract law qualification (beneficial but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a fast paced and forward-thinking Blue-Chip environment where you will be considered an SME for complex negotiation and contract drafting, working on business-critical contracts!
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Contracts Management, Contract Services, Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Facilities Management, FM
Apply for Contracts Manager (Procurement)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly