Senior Procurement manager - Construction
Senior Procurement Manager
FTSE Construction Major
£55-65,000 + £6k Car + Package
Contact: Rhys jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
We are working alongside this prestigious construction and infrastructure firm to find a Senior Procurement Manager to join their global head office in London. The successful individual will be placed in charge of crucial categories, given the autonomy to develop long-lasting strategy and build relationships with global suppliers critical to the delivery of major construction programmes.
Always looking to nurture and support exceptional talent, this firm offers the ability to join a highly developed procurement function within a company which is consistently voted in the top 50 places to work in the UK.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Procurement Manager will include:
- Have full responsibility at a strategic group level to manage the allotted category spend which will focus on mechanical, electrical and plumbing (M&E/MEP) spends.
- Develop and monitoring supplier performance across a wide portfolio, ensuring robust supply chains and alignment with the overall business strategy of the unit.
- Managing the full end-to-end procurement process, including leading on complex negotiations and working with internal stakeholders and senior management to define requirements
- Ensure material requirements are met through successful management of supply chains, liaising with project and on-the-ground construction teams to ensure successful and profitable outcomes of multiple projects.
The main requirements for this role are:
- Category management experience within a construction/infrastructure setting is crucial, specifically with prior exposure to the MEP/M&E categories
- Comfortable with contract management and design, specifically NEC3
- Knowledge of construction within London is highly desirable
- Strong academic record, with relevant degree qualification and CIPS accreditation highly desirable
- A self-starter, with the ability to develop lasting relationships and solve complex problems
- Full unrestricted right to work in the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multinational firm within their strategic head office function in London. If you have category management experience within London and are looking for that step up, then this is not an opportunity to be missed.
For more information or to apply please send your details and CV to Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: construction, construction procurement, procurement, supply chain, category management, category manager, strategic procurement, supply chain manager, infrastructure. M&P, MEP, NEC3, london, city of london, greater london, central london, MCIPS, CIPS, sourcing, supplier management, purchasing
Apply for Senior Procurement manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly