PROCUREMENT - GLOBAL HR CATEGORY LEADER VP
PROCUREMENT - GLOBAL HR CATEGORY LEADER VP - ICONIC FTSE 100 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - DUBLIN+ FLEX WORKING - €100,000-€130,000 + COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS + RELOCATION ALLOWANCE
This iconic Professional Services firm is a multi-award winning "Top 10 Global Employer", and now the Board are seeking similar success for the Procurement & Sourcing team. With the Procurement landscape shifting dramatically during the last 5 years from an administrative back office function to an empowered Global Sourcing Hub with control over a $9B spend, now is an exciting time to be joining the Procurement Leadership Team.
As Global HR Category Leader VP you can enjoy:-
- Spearheading complex global deals across HR & Talent, Resourcing, Payroll, HR Outsourcing, Employee Benefits, Insurance, etc
- Having your name behind a truly global $600M HR procurement spend spanning EMEA, LATAM, APAC and US, turning "green shoots" into an award-winning category
- Being an integral part of the Global Procurement Leadership Team, being a key figure for developing major global category strategies as well as wider commercial business decisions
- Remaining "hands-on" despite being a senior figure, getting stuck in with complex RFPs, negotiation, supplier relationship management and stakeholder management programmes
- Driving significant £Multi-Million savings across this vast and untapped spend area
- Being ear-marked for promotion to SVP within 2 years and benefiting from a personally tailored development programme
Required experience & traits:-
- Significant Global HR Category Management and HR Procurement experience, with a fantastic track record of delivering hard savings through skilful negotiation, category planning and best-practice procurement in general
- Knowledge of the end to end procurement, sourcing and category management process
- Politically savvy, intelligent and acutely aware of how to win over senior stakeholders to drive procurement towards best-in-class
- Degree, MBA and Prince 2 preferred but by no means essential
If you are an experienced Global HR Procurement specialist looking to join senior ranks with an iconic FTSE 100 firm whilst remaining hands-on, owning global deals and delivering impressive savings, apply now.
To submit your application please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, HR, Contingent Labour, Recruitment, Resourcing, RPO, Employee Benefits, Insurance, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, VP
Apply for PROCUREMENT - GLOBAL HR CATEGORY LEADER VP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly