Global Head of IT Procurement - €150,000 + strong package
Global Head of IT Procurement - €150,000 + strong package (car allowance + 15% bonus + wider package) - Dublin (relocation allowance included)
This established global major boasts an escalating global expenditure are urgently looking for a Head of IT Procurement, reporting director into the global CPO. You will be leading the delivering of the global IT category strategy across all IT subcategories (Software, Infrastructure, Telecoms, Networks etc.) as well as managing a high performing team.
As part of this company-wide transformation, the business is searching for an IT Procurement expert to partner with the CIO to devise strategy to instigate best-practice commercial behaviour across the Group.
This globally revered Fortune 500 firm has been delivering value for over a century, and with colossal market growth over the last decade is now doing so throughout over 150 countries. Yet despite being long since established, their values of innovation, integrity and collaboration still inspire everything they do.
As Head of IT Procurement, you will be required to be the major contributor in placing procurement in the driving seat and build a high-performing sourcing team of your own.
Global Head of IT Procurement role profile:-
- Providing insightful procurement leadership to an experienced IT Sourcing team, instilling a high-performing culture through upskilling existing and new talent
- Deploying IT & Technology supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges presented by modern technology etc
- Setting global procurement strategies to ensure continuity of supply and value for money, measured by both price and performance of IT goods and services
- Developing key IT strategy to support Group-wide IT transformation programmes
- Implementing category led initiatives to advance supplier performance, increased compliance and risk management (including major and niche IT vendors)
Required background & experience:-
- Impressive IT Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, delivering significant commercial benefits to complex FTSE 100 businesses
- Good knowledge of all IT subcategories (Software, Telecoms, Networks)
- Proven ability to win trust and build fruitful relationships with senior VPs, Directors and Board members to place Procurement in the driving seat
- Demonstrable leadership (previous team management) and change management experience
- In-depth understanding of high-value IT procurement including complex contracting
- Degree, MCIPS and ITIL qualifications preferred though not essential
This aggressively expanding Fortune 500 company is offering you a truly career defining move so if you feel you have the procurement skills required, apply now.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Global Head of IT Procurement - €150,000 + strong package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly