Senior Procurement Contracts Manager
Senior Procurement Contracts Manager - Global Blue-Chip - London + flexi working - £75,000 - £85,000 + Package
This $Billion Blue-Chip Organisation, famed for being the leader in their industry, is about to embark on a huge Procurement Transformation and is looking to strengthen its team at a senior level as part of this!
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing multiple indirect categories and completely re-evaluating the existing supplier list, managing hundreds of contracts. The role will give you complete autonomy and an unparalleled opportunity to put your stamp on a function that is on its way to becoming one of the strongest in the country!
Senior Procurement Contracts Manager, Role Responsibilities: -
- Take the lead on a number of indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Professional Services, FM and IT Procurement, being responsible for designing and implementing category strategy
- Take on the restructure of the PSL for the categories you manage - Drafting, Negotiating and Managing high-value, business-critical contracts
- Operate at a fast-pace in a truly Greenfield environment that will allow you to be in creative in the way you work
- Develop and progress in an organization that does not allow employees to stagnate, but rather offers opportunities to try new categories and learn new skills
Senior Procurement Contracts Manager, Required Background: -
- Strategic Procurement experience, ideally across indirect procurement categories (Professional Services, FM, IT Procurement)
- Strong Contract Management Ability (Drafting, Amending, Negotiating)
- Exposure to a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment across any industry
- Evidence of Rapid Progression or High Achievement in previous role(s)
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree / MCIPS)
If you are an ambitious, indirect procurement manager with strong contracts experience then this is the perfect opportunity for you to make a significant impact in an organisation that is going from strength to strength!
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, Contracts Management, Contract Services, Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Greenfield Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, professional services procurement, Facilities Management procurement, FM procurement, IT Procurement