Packaging Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
Packaging Procurement & Supply Chain Manager - Global Food/Beverage Powerhouse - London + Flexible Working - £70,000 -£80,000 + Excellent Package
Global, market-leading firm are seeking an ambitious procurement manager to join their rapidly expanding Global Procurement function. Famed for their forward-thinking culture where despite their size, they operate with the entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of a start-up, this is the perfect opportunity for a professional who wants to put their own stamp on a truly Global organisation.
The successful applicant will take autonomy over an immature yet business-critical packaging category with both a procurement and supply chain focus. This is a fantastically broad role which will provide ample development and progression for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and make a global impact at a truly Blue-Chip organisation!
As Packaging Procurement & Supply Chain Manager you will: -
- Have complete ownership over the procurement strategy for the Packaging category with spends in the hundreds of £millions across a global remit
- Build and implement a brand new category strategy that will be rolled out to all locations internationally meaning you will collaborate with both local and group functions to add value and create significant efficiencies across the wider business
- Interact with senior, external stakeholders as part of a world-class procurement function, acting as an SME for your particular category
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for one of the largest companies in the world and progress through their best-in-class procurement function
Packaging Procurement & Supply Chain Manager, required background: -
- Exposure to packaging procurement within a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment, having ideally been responsible for the procurement and supply chain in the past
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment is preferred but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Outstanding stakeholder and soft skills
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above + CIPS)
This is an unbelievable opportunity for someone with strong packaging procurement experience to move into a broad role for a global company that has continued its rapid growth despite the pandemic!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, packaging procurement, packaging supply chain, packaging logistics, supply chain, logistics, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, direct procurement, raw materials procurement, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, London, Reading, Berkshire
Apply for Packaging Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly