Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager
Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Industry Leader - Leeds - £50,000- £55,000 + Bonus
Global Powerhouse is looking for a Facilities Procurement Manager to join their large and constantly growing Procurement Function. The company are looking for a versatile procurement specialist with a strong commercial skillset to manage a large £100m+ contract.
The company themselves are a £Multi Billion entity and have incredibly bright and ambitious plans for the future.
As Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager, you will:
- Take the lead on the procurement strategy for a £100m+ Facilities contract, designing and implementing processes to reduce costs and add value
- Work closely with legal to draft, negotiate and amend high-profile contracts with key suppliers
- Interact with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building lasting relationships which will hugely benefit the growth of your procurement career
- Work closelt with the wider team on delivering category plans for a variety of categories, including but not limited to HR, Professional Services, Marketing and IT - but with a primary focus on FM Procurement
Facilities (FM) Procurement Manager, required background:
- Strong expertise in managing indirect categories, ideally with exposure to both Hard & Soft Facilities Procurement, however, specialists in either will be considered
- Previous experience working in large, Blue-Chip companies with fast-paced environments, ideally within a global remit
- Strong commercial mindset and contract management ability
- Evidence of rapid progression or outstanding achievements in your previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
This is a phenomenal opportunity to put your stamp on one of the largest firms in the world whilst working towards a senior leadership position.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, FM Procurement Facilities Procurement, Commercial, Soft FM, Hard FM, IFM