Indirects Category Manager - North West London
Senior Category Manager - Indirects - North West London - 65K + package + flexible working
This award-winning firm are currently facing continued success, with a growth rate of at least 6% year on year. Being at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry, they are leading the way in Europe and are focussed on innovative technologies and transformations to drive forward the medicinal space. With operations throughout Europe, Australia and New Zealand, this firm truly has a global reach. Through world-wide partnerships, they have extremely strong new product development capabilities and are determined to keep pushing forward, in order to make a real difference to lives all around the world.
They now seek an experienced procurement professional to lead the strategy for indirect categories. In this position, you will be overseeing the end-to-end strategic processes within your assigned categories, as well as implanting and devising new strategy, in order to contribute to the continued growth.
This opportunity is a permanent position that offers a salary between £60-70K alongside a fantastic package, including a car allowance, and more! With flexible working offered in a hybrid structure moving forward, you will be based in the office in North West London 2/3 days a week, and the rest being home-based. If you are eager to develop your career in procurement with an industry leading company, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a new team and make a real difference on a global scale!
The Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Purchasing strategy creation and review for assigned spend categories
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
Required Background for the Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of category management across indirect categories in a mulit-site, strategic environment
- Demonstratable experience in where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
- A second European language is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing,