Indirect Procurement Manager - £50K - Reading
Indirect Procurement Manager - Leading Utilities Firm - Reading - £50K + Package
I have recently engaged with a new client who are the UK's largest organisation operating in their sector, with their household utilities services reaching 15 million individuals daily.
Due to enormous expansion, they currently require an experienced procurement professional to cover the indirect service categories as a procurement manager, including but not limited to marketing, HR, business services and fleet.
If you are an experienced procurement professional with a strong understanding of indirect services and have a capability of successfully managing stakeholders across the whole business, this could be a fantastic next step in your career with a renowned company, who pride themselves on retaining, developing and progressing their internal talent.
This is a permanent position offering a salary ranging between £45-55K, alongside a fantastic package, including a matched pension up to 12%. Flexible working is offered, meaning that when Covid restrictions allow, you will be based in the HQ in Reading 2-3 days a week, with the rest being home-based. If you are eager to develop your career in procurement with an industry leading company, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a new team and make a real difference on a huge scale!
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading strategy development for specific sourcing projects as allocated by the Business Partner (these will be for services across indirect procurement, such as marketing, HR and fleet)
- Creating compelling and innovative sourcing strategies which challenge current ways of working and deliver the best value to the company
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Capital Sourcing Procurement Manager :
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies, and are experienced with OJEU frameworks
- A good understanding of indirect categories in procurement and relevant contract forms
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, services, service, sourcing, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, Thames Valley, Windsor, Oxford, Banbury, Basingstoke, West London