Digital Transformation Procurement Lead - Surrey
5 days left
- Full Time
Digital Transformation and IT Category Lead - Global Manufacturing- £55-65K + Package - Surrey
This British Multinational Aerospace company are recognised as world-class in their research and development, and innovative strategies towards multiple domains, including aerospace, cyber and energy. As an established member of the FTSE 250, they are growing at a fantastic rate and continuing to succeed in the market. This organisation is currently undergoing a £100 million-pound digital transformation tied to an exciting expansion, meaning they currently seek an ambitious procurement professional to join the team as the IT Category Lead, covering hardware, software, cyber and technology!
This is a permanent position, where you will be reporting to the Head of Procurement, and have direct reports. Flexible working is offered, alongside many other benefits with a base salary of up to £65k.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company, where you can progress quickly in an organisation who value and place a true emphasis on educating and developing staff.
If you have experience in IT category management, this could be a fantastic next step in your career, and I would love to hear from you!
The IT Category Lead will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the IT procurement category including software, hardware and telecoms, with direct responsibility for the sourcing of new suppliers, negotiations, contract management and performance monitoring
- Setting both strategic sourcing guidelines and implementing procurement policies, whilst liaising with key stakeholders to determine the direction of the organisations digital transformation
- Assisting with the roleout and management of new IT systems including P2P software and services.
- Managing supplier relationships and ensuring that those on the supply list are properly always engaged and managed within the parameters of a highly regulated environment
Required background/experience for The IT Category Lead:
- At least 5 years procurement and sourcing experience is essential, with specific knowledge of IT and technology procurement
- A good understanding of licensing within IT procurement
- Previous industry experience in industrial or engineering sectors is beneficial
- Previous experience of working on digital transformation programmes or working within an organisation undergoing technological change is highly desirable
- Strong educational background and formal procurement accreditation (CIPS) is desirable
- Full and unrestricted right to work in the UK, this role does not offer sponsorship and security clearance may need to be obtained
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, defence procurement, IT management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, procurement consultant, supply chain lead, aerospace, defence, engineering, procurement contracts, IT, IT procurement, software, hardware, cyber, digital, IT services, IT security
Apply for Digital Transformation Procurement Lead - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly