We are supporting a Private Sector Customer who deliver services into the Public Sector are looking for 2 x Category Managers to join their growing team, with a salary of £27,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus bonus on offer. These roles are based in Warrington however will be home based to begin with.
The successful candidate will support the Senior Category Manager in the delivery of the category strategy plans and management of category spend to agreed timescales. To achieve the committed level of savings whilst, promoting best in class Procurement and the highest ethical and professional conduct behaviours to the end client.
Candidates applying for the role should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (in any sector) leading the delivery of multiple strategic sourcing and/or category management projects which could be focused on any or all of Technology and Equipment, Products, Services and Solutions.
- Experience of working within Public Sector or NHS
- Category knowledge of Renal Technologies or Angiography would be beneficial but not essential
- Able to maintain and build internal and external stakeholder relationships
- A degree is not essential, but we are looking for demonstrable evidence of professional capability and development such as CIPS