Indirect Sourcing Lead - EMEA
Procurement - Indirect Sourcing Lead EMEA - Global Financial Services Firm - £75k - 80k + Bonus + Benefits - London with Remote working
Global Financial Services giant seeks an excellent indirect procurement candidate to join their team in a key position as the Indirect Sourcing Lead for EMEA.
Their expansion plans have led to an influx of investment in best practice procurement, and as a result the firm is seeking a highly experienced sourcing & category management specialist to join the global procurement function.
Reporting into the Group Procurement Director, the successful candidate will enjoy the following challenges:-
- Providing expert advice to senior stakeholders and leading the design and implementation of complex category strategies across non-technology indirect categories (HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Property & FM)
- Operating with a truly strategic mind-set, working collaboratively with category teams to ensure alignment to relevant procurement strategies
- Identifying sustainable, long term savings opportunities through the strategy creation process, identifying and exploring all potential value levers
- Creating compelling business cases for change aligned and in collaboration with the Procurement Leadership Team
- Working closely with and learning directly from the Group Procurement Director
This prestigious multinational firmis renowned for developing and promoting internal talent, so this position promises excellent exposure for the successful applicant. Besides receiving a comprehensive benefits package, you will be able to add significant value in a function destined for best-in-class.
To apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Recruitment, Purchasing, Buying, People Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management, SRM, Contract management, negotiation, London, Central London