Interim Category Manager - 3-6 Month Contract
Interim Category Manager - Indirect - Leading Procurement Function - Berkshire £400 - £450 per day
Leading Procurement team seeks an experienced Indirect Category Manager to join their growing UK based Procurement Team on a 3-6 interim month contract
With recent success in building their status as leaders within the UK Market, this Procurement team is looking to regenerate and develop in order to deliver on the companies' ambitious business savings plans. To ensure that all members of the team are Procurement market leaders, they offer the opportunity for all employees to undergo further paid qualifications, whilst working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
A successful Category Manager will hold responsibilities such as:
- Managing and overseeing a spend of £30million - £60 million
- Operating across indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to: Professional Services, Marketing, Facilities & Fleet
- Leading and evaluating competitive tenders and proposals for the supply of goods and services whilst providing support to the Category manager in complex negotiations
- Drafting, negotiating and obtaining commercial contracts in the development and maintenance of supplier engagement
- Workingwith key stakeholders to manage and influence the implementation of category plans and deliver business objectives
To be successful in applying for this procurement role, applicants must have:
- Proven success in leading a full end-to-end procurement cycle with evidence of managing indirect procurement
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to key stakeholders
- An advanced understanding of outsourcing and professional services categories, with the knowledge to offer category changing strategies.
For more information and to apply, send a copy of your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category, Manager, UK, Technical, Retail, Outsourcing, Professional Services, London, Degree, MCIPS