Interim Construction Category Manager
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interim Construction Category Manager to join a Public Sector organisation in Yorkshire. This will be for an initial 3 months however could be extended due to workload.
The organisation offers agile/flexible working arrangements as standard, but this post will involve remote working throughout the duration of the contract.
This position would be ideally suited to someone with strong knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts, experience negotiating with Construction/Estates suppliers and enjoys supervising a staff member.
- Work closely with suppliers to complete current tenders and begin new contract management life cycles
- Work closely with stakeholders to benchmark product costs and gain value for money
- Prepare bid documents, manage the supplier selection process and pricing analysis
- Manage a rolling workplan capturing and managing procurement intentions
- Experience of leading on NEC/JCT contracts
- Tender experience
- Previous staff management experience