Senior Partner - Procurement & Supply Chain
Senior Partner Procurement & Supply Chain - Boutique Global Consultancy - London based with flex. - £150k + Profit Share
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This rapidly expanding consultancy, that has consistently been ranked as one of the top 25 management consultancies in the UK, is looking to expand its team at a senior level due to a fantastic period of extended growth! The company have been growing exponentially over the last few years, with Procurement & Supply Chain being at the forefront of this growth, and they have no plans to slow down anytime soon!
The successful applicant will lead large teams across business-critical procurement, supply chain and wider operation transformations engagements at some of the most renowned companies on the planet, whilst also playing a leading part in the future growth of the function!
If you are currently a Partner/ Senior partner in either a Big 6 or a Boutique Consultancy, looking to join a forward-thinking organization, famed for their diversity and flexible working pattern, then this could be the ideal position for you!
Senior Partner, Required Background: -
- Experience as a Partner/ Senior Partner within the Procurement & Supply Chain sectors within a Boutique or Big 6 Consultancy with experience across:
- Leading large, on the ground teams across various Procurement & Supply Chain transformation projects
- Nurturing multiple client relationships at C-Suite level, ideally across a global remit
- Winning new business either through New-Sales or significant Up-Selling
- Must be Industry Agnostic, ideally having had some experience across FMCG, Telecoms or Energy, however, all industry experience will be considered
- Strong academic record (ideally 2.1 degree + MCIPS)
- A desire to be a key player in the Consultancy's future growth, not only financially, but also across Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability
This is an incredible opportunity to make a major impact at a senior level for a consultancy that has managed to come through the pandemic not only unscathed, but having grown substantially!
To find out more or apply, please send a copy of your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Procurement Consultancy, Supply Chain Consultancy, Partner, Senior Partner, Management Consultancy, Management Consultant, Procurement Transformation, Supply Chain Transformation, Client Engagement, Client Management, Sales, Business Development, FMCG, Telecoms, Energy, London, UK, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Middlesex, Negotiation, Contract Management, SRM
Apply for Senior Partner - Procurement & Supply Chain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly