EMEA Procurement Director - FM, Maintenance & IT Infrastructure
EMEA Procurement Director - Facilities, Maintenance & IT Infrastructure
Global Professional Services Organization
Location - Netherlands (Flexible office base + Travel)
Salary - €100k-€110k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This leading global professional services organization is looking for an experienced procurement leader to join its leadership team to take over control of a number of key client accounts in Europe and ensure effective delivery of procurement services.
As the Procurement Director you will have a hands-on role in delivering best-in-class procurement service to a portfolio of clients in Europe with a particular focus of hard facilities services, maintenance and IT infrastructure with a total spend value of approx. €100M.
You will have the support of some procurement managers, but this position will require a high degree of hands-on work particularly in delivering high-value projects with the most impact to the portfolio of customers.
To be considered for the position of Procurement Director you should have the following skill and experience:-
- Proven track record in a senior procurement role leading indirect procurement projects at a multinational level
- Past experience in a client-facing position, such as Consultancy, would be highly desirable and useful in this position
- Exceptional customer relationship management and communication skills to deliver optimal service and added value to a portfolio of international clients
- Subject matter expertise of indirect procurement, particularly in the areas of hard FM services, maintenance services and IT Infrastructure and services
- Fluency in English is necessary, German and/or Dutch are also highly desirable
This is set to be a highly challenging role for an experienced indirect procurement professional who wants to work for a global leader in its field. As this will be a client-facing position you will be the face of the business to its customers and have direct relationship with several executive business leaders.
If you have the relevant experience outlined above and looking for your next career move, apply now with your most up to date CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for EMEA Procurement Director - FM, Maintenance & IT Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly