Procurement Associate - Remote Working
3 Month Temporary Contract (FTC or Interim)
Contact Rhys at: JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting are working alongside this cutting-edge global technology start-up to find a dynamic and autonomous professional with knowledge of IT Procurement to work alongside their technical teams to help develop state-of the-art procurement software.
The company is working with leading FTSE-100 banking institutions to develop world-leading AI software to help them manage and control indirect areas of procurement spend. Therefore, they need to bring on board people with IT and tech procurement knowledge to act as internal advisors and help drive improvements across the company's projects and client-bases.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior professional looking to gain valuable experience, or a more experienced person looking for a short-term role. As this role can be undertaken fully remotely, it offers great flexibility and the opportunity to be at the cutting edge of technology.
The key responsibilities will involve:
- Act as an internal advisor to engineering and developing teams, acting as an expert point of contact on all thing's technology and IT procurement. This includes undertaking case-study work to enhance the technology being used and relating it to real world examples.
- Maintain contact with senior level stakeholders working across multiple projects, thriving in the fast-paced atmosphere whilst also being comfortable communicating with clients globally.
- Display excellent industry knowledge, maintaining an overview of the IT vendor market, and advising on the correct process to follow when managing IT suppliers providing services and products including hardware, software, cyber security, cloud/data services and telephony.
The main requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience managing suppliers of IT and Tech and/or wider indirect services within a procurement role.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Full right to work in the UK.
To find out more or to apply please send your CV to Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: IT, Tech, technology, procurement, buyer, senior buyer, purchasing, software, hardware, indirect procurement, category manager, supplier management, london, city of london, home working, cyber procurement, start-up, CIPS
Apply for Procurement Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly