c.£31,000 + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a large Not-for-Profit organisation with national coverage to recruit a Procurement Specialist. This post will be predominantly home based, but travel will be required to one of the regional offices across Yorkshire, the North East and the North West. This is a newly created role, within a growing procurement function with excellent career development opportunities available.
This post would suit someone with Dynamic Purchasing System experience, strong IT skills and a willingness to learn.
- Working to maintain and improve the organisations Dynamic Purchasing System
- Advising stakeholders on the most appropriate route to market for a procurement, which both satisfies the regulations and drives value for money
- Designing compliant competitions based on the stakeholders technical requirements
- Running competitions in line with the relevant regulations
- Keeping the Contract Management and e-Tendering systems up to date
- Procuring high value contracts rather than individual items
- Previous Procurement experience is essential
- Strong system and data analytical skills
- Commercial awareness with an ability to improve value
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly